Getting to Saint Raphaël is not difficult, just select the best route from your location.
The Club Nautique Saint Raphaël is located on the sea side (for sure)
From A8 / East or East, take exit 38 FREJUS preferably
- follow D37 towards the South
- enjoy the french roundabounts ( 5 of them)
- then take the third exit at the fifth roundabout and follow DN7/D100
- enjoy again 3 roundabouts.
- Take the first exit at the third roundabout and follow the street “rue du Dr Donnadieu”, enjoy again 2 roundabouts.
- Then take the third exit on street “Avenue de Lattre de Tassigny”
- Enjoy again 2 roundabouts
- then take the first exist on street “Rue du Maréchal Gallieni”
- Enjoy again 3 roundabouts, you are facing the sea !
- Take the third exit to the East on the seaside road
- Go around the harbour (not the one where CNSR is located)
- (Promenade René Coty then Boulevard Raymond Poincare)
- You will see some palm trees and then to the right the entrance to the Marina and the CNSR
or: use you GPS !